What is an Internship?
An internship is an opportunity for personal development, as well as impacting and witnessing lives being transformed through the power of faith and the Gospel. This paid Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry.
Video Designer Intern
Do you feel called to use your creative skill set in ministry? Crossroads.TV is looking for a Video Designer Intern to join our Creative Team. The Video Designer Intern will work work directly alongside our team of visual storytellers. As a Video Team intern, you’ll be part of creating stories, promos, and thematic videos used in weekend worship services and on social media. Develop your skills in creative development, pre-production, cinematography, lighting, editing, and motion graphics, while getting to experience life in full-time ministry.
Responsibilities to include…
- Assisting with promotional and documentary shoots.
- Coordinating props & lighting for video shoots.
- Presenting ideas and participating in brain storming sessions.
- Helping to identify talent & locations for video shoots.
Qualified candidates must…
- possess good communication skills.
- have strong storytelling skills.
- be capable of working in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
- have a strong, proactive work ethic.
- be capable of receiving constructive criticism with enthusiasm.
- be versatile, flexible and able to work through change.
- embrace the value of excellence in media creation.
- be living a Christ-like life in and outside of church.
- be a vocal advocate for what God is doing at Crossroads.TV.
Preferred candidates should…
- have a strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or Final Cut Pro.
- have a strong working knowledge of Canon DSLR Cameras
If you feel that you have what it takes to be a Video Designer Intern at Crossroads.TV, fill out an application and attach a copy of your resume.