Do you have a desire to be used by God and willing to do whatever it takes? Crossroads.TV is looking for an Outreach Coordinator to oversee Campus Outreach for the Lithopolis Campus.
Crossroads.TV is a growing church in the Southeast Central Ohio area. This is a part-time position with two days required in the office during the week. This person will report to the Campus Pastor and work closely with leadership from Central Staff.
Qualified candidates must…
- have strong communication skills and be relationship-oriented.
- have a passion for reaching people outside the walls of our church.
- be able to organize and oversee large outreach projects and events.
- be able to develop and lead a volunteer team to coordinate outreach.
- be comfortable public speaking before small and large groups.
- be organized in your personal life.
- be capable of receiving constructive criticism with enthusiasm.
- be versatile, flexible and able to work through change.
- be someone who understands and embraces the value of excellence in everything.
- be living a Christ-like life in and outside of church.
- be a mature Christ-follower.
- be giving a full tithe to Crossroads.TV or current local church.
- be a vocal advocate for what God is doing at Crossroads.TV.
Preferred candidates should…
- be involved in Crossroads.TV Outreach.
- have experience leading other people (church ministry or business experience).
- currently be an active part of the Lithopolis Campus.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be an Outreach Coordinator at Crossroads.TV, fill out this application and attach a copy of your resume.