Next Steps Director
Do you have a desire to be used by God and willing to do whatever it takes? Crossroads Church is looking for a Next Steps Director (NSD) for the Lithopolis Campus. The NSD will help people get connected to our church and guide them in taking their Next Steps.
Crossroads is a growing church in the Southeast Central Ohio area. This is a full-time position with four required weekdays in the office and all Weekend Experiences. This person will report to the Campus Pastor and work closely with leadership from Central Staff.
Qualified candidates must…
- have strong communication skills and be relationship oriented.
- enjoy leading others and helping them develop and grow in their leadership gifts.
- enjoy making new people feel welcome in the church.
- enjoy helping people get connected to the church and grow spiritually.
- be able to oversee multiple teams.
- be able to problem solve and help others with their problems.
- be able to provide a basic level of biblical counseling.
- be organized in your personal life.
- be capable of receiving constructive criticism with enthusiasm.
- be versatile, flexible and able to work through change.
- be someone who understands and embraces the value of excellence in everything.
- be living a Christ-like life in and outside of church.
- be a mature Christ-follower.
- be a vocal advocate for what God is doing at Crossroads Church.
Preferred candidates should…
- be currently volunteering at Crossroads.
- have experience leading other people (church ministry or business experience).
- be outgoing and hospitable.
- currently be an active part at one of the Crossroads Campuses.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be a Next Steps Director at Crossroads Church, fill out this application and attach a copy of your resume.