Do you feel called to use your financial skill set in ministry? Crossroads.TV is looking for a full-time Financial Administrator to join our Central Team. The Financial Administrator will maintain all financial records for Crossroads.TV.
Qualified candidates must…
- have proven financial or bookkeeping experience.
- have a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- have hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- have data entry skills and a knack for numbers.
- have a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and organizational skills.
- understand and respect the importance of confidentiality.
- be task oriented with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- be proficient in MS Office with a solid understanding of Excel.
- have the ability to work and think independently while also being able to collaborate with a team.
- have a strong, proactive work ethic.
- be capable of receiving constructive criticism with enthusiasm.
- be versatile, flexible and able to work through change.
- embrace the value of excellence in financial management.
- be living a Christ-like life in and outside of church.
Preferred candidates should…
- be currently attending Crossroads.TV.
- have proven ability to calculate, post and manage account figures and financial records.
- have experience with preparing financial reporting information.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be a Financial Administrator at Crossroads.TV, fill out an application and attach a copy of your resume.