Do you have a desire to be used by God and willing to do whatever it takes? Crossroads Church is looking for a ccKids Director for the Lancaster Campus. The ccKids Director will oversee the Children’s Ministry at the Lancaster Campus.
Crossroads Church is a growing church in the Southeast Central Ohio area. This is a full-time position with four required weekdays in the office and all Weekend Experiences. This person will report to the Campus Pastor and work closely with leadership from Central Staff.
Qualified candidates must…
- have strong communication skills and be relationship oriented.
- have a passion to reach children and help them become followers of Jesus.
- enjoy leading adults and helping them develop and grow in their leadership gifts.
- be able to handle organizing and leading all children’s programming.
- be able to problem solve and help others with their problems.
- be able to provide a basic level of biblical counseling.
- be passionate about the mission and vision of Crossroads Church.
- be organized in your personal life.
- be capable of receiving constructive criticism with enthusiasm.
- be versatile, flexible and able to work through change.
- be someone who understands and embraces the value of excellence in everything.
- be living a Christ-like life in and outside of church.
- be a mature Christ-follower.
- be a vocal advocate for what God is doing at Crossroads Church.
Preferred candidates should…
- be currently volunteering in Children’s Ministry at Crossroads Church.
- have experience in leadership roles (church ministry or business experience).
- be outgoing and hospitable.
- currently be an active part of the Lancaster Campus.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be a ccKids Director at Crossroads Church, fill out this application and attach a copy of your resume.