Do you have a desire to be used by God and willing to do whatever it takes? Crossroads.TV is looking for a ccGroups Director to oversee the ccGroups ministry for the Lancaster Campus.
Crossroads.TV is a growing church in the Southeast Central Ohio area. This is a full-time position with four required weekdays in the office and all Weekend Experiences. This person will report to the Campus Pastor and work closely with leadership from Central Staff.
Qualified candidates must…
- have strong communication skills and be relationship-oriented.
- enjoy leading others and helping them develop and grow in their leadership gifts.
- enjoy helping people get connected to the church and grow spiritually.
- be able to coordinate and oversee large scale projects.
- be able to problem solve and help others with their problems.
- be organized in your personal life.
- be capable of receiving constructive criticism with enthusiasm.
- be versatile, flexible and able to work through change.
- be someone who understands and embraces the value of excellence in everything.
- be living a Christ-like life in and outside of church.
- be a mature Christ-follower.
- be a vocal advocate for what God is doing at Crossroads.TV.
Preferred candidates should…
- be in a small group or leading one.
- have experience leading other people (church ministry or business experience).
- have biblical and leadership knowledge to share with other leaders.
- currently be an active part of the Lancaster Campus.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be a Groups Director at Crossroads Church, fill out this application and attach a copy of your resume.